1. Student Participation
- Participation in curricular and co-curricular activities helps the pupil in building up his/her personality. It provides a sense of responsibility and capacity for leadership. It inculcates a sense of discipline in him/her. With this aim in view, Head Boy/Girl, House Captains/ Literary Association Secretaries, Student Editors, Prefects and Students Council members are elected to develop leadership qualities.
- Extra classes will be arranged for slow learners after class hours. Those from classes XI & XII, who are listed as slow learners, shall compulsorily attend these classes. Special class will be arranged for the students of classes IX to XII during holidays/winter vacation. Attendance of all students is compulsory in such classes.
- Intensive coaching classes will be arranged for the bright students. Students of classes IX to XII will not be granted leave except in emergency cases for more than one week. Students, who are found absent for more than a week without written permission from the Principal/Head of Section, may not be permitted to attend classes.
2. Co-curricular activities
- Co-curricular activities such as games, sports, music (classical/vocal/instrumental), dance, orchestra, gymnastics, dramatics, debate, public speaking, photography etc., are promoted. Individual and group competitions in these are conducted to bring about all-round development of the pupil. Special coaching classes are conducted for athletics and various games like Basketball, Football, Table Tennis, Volleyball, Cricket, Shuttle Badminton, Tennis, Throw Ball, Taekwondo and Karate.
- Subject club activities are also carried out on regular basis
- Subject club activities are also carried out on regular basis.
- Mass P.T exercises are carried out on Thursdays. Boys’ will take part in these exercises in
- white Trousers and T-shirts in house colour, white shoes, white socks; while girls will be in
- their white salwar kameez with their house colour duppatta, white shoes, white socks, house colour ribbon/hair band.
- Qur’an and Islamic classes for Muslim Boys’ and girls will be conducted separately after the school hours between 1.45 p.m. and 2.45 p.m. on Thursdays and from 8.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. on Saturdays by specially trained teachers on the basis of prescribed syllabi. School transport will be provided for students in Doha and Wakrah area. Qur’an and Islamic Classes will be conducted during winter/summer vacation as well.
- Students are occasionally taken out on picnics and educational tours. Teachers supervise the conduct of such outgoings only after having made adequate arrangements and precautions. However, the Management of the school is not responsible for any unforeseen incidents like accidents or sickness during or after picnic, tours etc.
- Students of classes I to XII have been divided into four houses – Red, Blue, Green and Yellow. Co-curricular activities are conducted house wise to develop a healthy spirit of competition among the students.