CBSE - National
PRE-PRIMARY CLASSES (KINDERGARTEN I & II)
English, Modern Mathematics, General Knowledge, Art & Craft, Conversation/EVS/Science and P.T., Swimming, Computer Science, Hindi.
JUNIOR CLASSES (I TO IV)
English, Second Language (Hindi/Malayalam/French/Arabic/Urdu/Tamil), Modern Mathematics, E.V.S./ Science & Social, Qatar History, Art and Craft, Music, Dance, Physical Education and General Knowledge, Environmental Education. Arabic/Malayalam/Urdu/Tamil/Kannada/Marathi/French/ Hindi as third languages in classes II to V. Those who opt for French/Malayalam/ Urdu/Arabic/Tamil as second language shall learn Hindi as third language. However, Hindi will be taught either as second or third language. Computer Science is included as graded subject in classes I to V.
MIDDLE SCHOOL CLASSES (V TO VIII)
English, Second Language (Hindi / Malayalam / French / Arabic / Urdu / Tamil), Modern Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Qatar History, Physical Education, Art Education, Environmental Education, Work Education/Life Skill and General Knowledge. Arabic/Malayalam/Urdu/Tamil/Telugu/ Kannada/Marathi/Bengali/French/Hindi as third languages. Life skill education will be taught in classes VI to VIII.
French/Arabic/Urdu/Tamil/ Hindi/Malayalam are taught as second languages in classes I to X.
Those who opt French/ Malayalam/Tamil/Arabic/Urdu as second language shall learn Hindi as third language. However, Hindi will be taught either as second or third language to students of Indian nationality. Third language will be taught in classes II to VIII.
- For other nationalities, Hindi is not compulsory either as Second or Third language.
- Islamic Studies/Moral Education is compulsory in classes I to VIII
SECONDARY CLASSES (CBSE) (IX & X)
Communicative English, Second Language (Hindi/ French/ Malayalam/Arabic/Urdu/Tamil), Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Qatar History. Value education, Health Education and Physical Education, Art Education and Work Education will be the subjects for internal assessment.
SENIOR SECONDARY CLASSES (CBSE) XI-XII
|2.||COMMERCE STREAM||Core English, Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics & Mathematics/Computer Science/Informatics Practices/ Home Science (for girls).|
|3.||ARTS/HUMANITIES STREAMS||Core English, History, Economics, Physical Education & Computer Science or Informatics Practices or Home Science (for girls)|
General Studies, Physical & Health Education and Work Education will be the subjects for Internal Assessment.
- Art/ Humanities stream will be introduced for class XI, if sufficient number of students opt for the same.
- The scheme of subjects may be changed as required/advised by the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
- Change of optional subjects in class XI after the First Term will not be entertained. No such change in class XII.
- Request for change in the Second/Third languages after the first Summative Assessment will not be considered on any grounds. XI terminal exams marks will be forwarded to the CBSE.
- Topics/paragraphs/references/quotations/diagrams that are against the principles of Islam and the laws of the host country, if found in the textual material, will be deleted.