It is an independent section of the school for boys from classes V to XII. Our priority is to create a disciplined and safe environment where students are provided with opportunities to meet their academic needs.
MES has been the Overall Champions in the CBSE National Athletics Meet held in India for two consecutive years i.e. 2015-16 and 2016-17.
1. Well qualified and experienced teaching faculty.
2. Well-equipped laboratories in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Engineering Graphics.
3. Well stocked Central Reference Library offering wide range of reference books, periodicals, newspapers and magazines.
4. Well-equipped classrooms with smart boards and projectors to facilitate e-learning.
5. Basketball court, volleyball court, tennis, flood-lit football ground, cricket net practice area, open air auditorium, indoor games, swimming pool, etc. guided and coached by well qualified physical education teachers.
6. Male welfare officer to facilitate first aid.
7. Qualified and experienced student counsellor for improving their academic performance, problem solving techniques and variety of personal issues. Also, a full time special educator is available in the school to assist students with learning difficulties.
8. We offer career counseling to guide the students for their career path after completing the academic curriculum in the Senior Secondary class.
9. Educate students for the purpose of enhancing their academic success by being focused on their studies.
10. Manage student's skills, behaviour, assess their competencies, support and guide them for improvement.
Students talent zone:
1. Won accolades in Inter-school competitions in literary, sports and games, Islamic competitions held in Qatar and as well as in India.
2. National level winners in various sports categories.
3. Active participation in science, mathematics, computer sciences, informatics practices, Hindi Olympiads
4. Boys also exhibit their variant talents in the science & art exhibitions, skills in dance, music and literary during the youth festival.
Please visit the school photo gallery to know more.