It is an independent section of the school for girls from classes V to XII. Our priority is to create a disciplined and safe environment where students are provided with opportunities to meet their academic needs.
Girls have emerged as school toppers in the CBSE class XII results in recent years. Besides this many of them have topped in different subjects. Performance of girls in the sport & games and other categories of interschool competitions make us feel proud of the multiple skills and talents that our girls have. We believe that girls can do everything with their commitment and desire to do things differently with a positive approach.
1. Well qualified and experienced teaching faculty (female teachers).
2. Well-equipped laboratories in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science, Home Science Engineering Graphics.
3. Well stocked independent reading room for girls with wide range of reference books, periodicals, newspapers and magazines.
4. Well-equipped classrooms with smart boards and projectors to facilitate e-learning.
5. Basketball court, volleyball court, tennis, flood-lit football ground, cricket net practice area, open air auditorium, indoor games, swimming pool, etc. guided and coached by well qualified female physical education teachers.
6. Female welfare officer to facilitate first aid.
7. Qualified and experienced female student counsellor for improving their academic performance, problem solving techniques and variety of personal issues. Also, a full time female special educator is available in the school to assist students with learning difficulties.
8. We offer career counseling to guide the students for their career path after completing the academic curriculum in the Senior Secondary class.
9. Educate students for the purpose of enhancing their academic success by being focused on their studies.
10. Manage student's skills, behaviour, assess their competencies, support and guide them for improvement.
11. Prayer room for girls.
Students talent zone:
1. Won accolades in Inter-school competitions in literary, sports and games, Islamic competitions held in Qatar and as well as in India.
2. National level winners in various sports categories.
3. Active participation in science, mathematics, computer sciences, informatics practices, Hindi Olympiads
4. Home science students exhibits the culinary skills and host a huge food mela every year.
5. Girls also exhibit their talent in the science & art exhibitions, skills in dance, music and literary during the youth festival.
Please visit the school photo gallery to know more.