It is an independent section of the school for boys & girls from classes I to IV. Our priority is to create a disciplined and safe environment where students are provided with opportunities to meet their academic needs.
Junior section has the highest number of students who secure A1 in all subjects and are placed on the Principal’s Honour List. The number exceeds 600 every year.
1. Well qualified and experienced teaching faculty.
2. Students are accompanied by the teacher in-charge of library classes for junior students to the Central Reference Library. Reading is also practiced in the class to enhance their vocabulary.
3. Well-equipped classrooms with smart boards and projectors to facilitate e-learning.
4. Enclosed basketball court, volleyball court, tennis, indoor games, swimming pool, etc. guided and coached by well qualified physical education teachers.
5. Female welfare officer to facilitate first aid.
6. Qualified and experienced student counsellor for improving their academic performance, problem solving techniques and variety of personal issues. Also, a full time special educator is available in the school to assist students with learning difficulties.
7. Educate students for the purpose of enhancing their academic success by being focused on their studies.
8. Manage student's skills, behaviour, assess their competencies, support and guide them for improvement.
9. Prayer room
Students talent zone:
1. Active participation in science, mathematics, computer science and Hindi Olympiads
2. Students also display their talents in the science & art exhibitions, skills in dance, music and literary during the youth festival.
Please visit the school photo gallery to know more.